We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellingham airport parking

Chilliwack
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bellingham airport parking

Any recommendations for best options for a week of parking at Bellingham airport? Anyone park at Easy Parking?

Vancouver
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellingham airport parking

I would like to know the answer to your question too. Also which hotel allows parking for 5 days without actually staying at the hotel? Please let us know. Thank you in advance.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,443 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellingham airport parking

here are your options. You can always search the forums to see the most recent answers

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g58350-i952-k44199…

Save Reply
3. Re: Bellingham airport parking

so im a frequent flyer, that flys out of the bellingham airport, my best suggestion will be park at airport storage. It is a storage facility and it does parking for the airport. check out there website,

airport-storage.com

i tried them all, parking at the airport, hotel parking, parking at other private parking areas. The gentleman that runs this business name is Karm. I been parking with them for 6 months or so, i parked there as early as 3am, they have 2 lots, one is at the storage and one is at a arco ampm gas station, i think that was the name of the gas station( its the blue one across the street). Karm told me he is able to cover any time, but you just have to make a reservation for real early flights. The only thing they dont do is pickup from the airport, but they give you several days for free, who does tha, well there amazing and i hope this helps any one looking for parking in bellingham.

vancouver, bc
Level Contributor
1 post
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellingham airport parking

I used Airport Storage to park my car for two weeks. The cost for the two weeks was less than the airport long term lost would have charged for one week! Great find!

Abbotsford, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellingham airport parking

On my last trip I used Bellingham Parking. Small lot with nice big parking stalls, not crammed in like some of the other lots. Rates are really reasonable especially for longer trips, service was infinitely better than some of the other people I've parked with. Their website is here:

http://www.bellinghamparking.com

Bellingham
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellingham airport parking

The only thing they dont do is pickup from the airport, but they give you several days for free."

Provides Transportion to the Airport."-from airport-storage.com website

I was told when I stopped by 7 days before our trip that when we parked there he would come & pick us up if he was in the office when we landed. If not, that is why he GIVES you 2 days FREE INCASE you NEED to get a cab back! Why not be HONEST & say you HAVE to get a cab to get back to your car?!! FREE sounds better that is why! He said that our arrival time was a common time so it shouldn't be a problem. We got in on time & Guess what! He wasn't in so we had to get a cab. There again there were 2 of us & a group of 6 traveling together to pick up our cars. We were charged $5.00 each & they were charged $5.00 for the whole party! HMMMM!! This was by BLUE CAB! I wonder if Karm has some kind of a deal with BLUE CAB .I don't know how it works with yellow taxi though.

Sounds like a racket and we will NEVER use either one of them again!

(airport-storage.com or blue cab)

Prince Rupert, BC
Level Contributor
1 post
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellingham airport parking

We chose Designated Taxi long term parking. The company makes an appointment to meet you at the compound, away from the airport. We arrived 20 minutes early which irritated the man we called. Next a taxi arrived to let us in and take us to the airport. They refused to take a credit card and insisted on cash. It was only $5 per day. On our return after 2 weeks our flight was cancelled in Seattle so we wouldn't be returning at the time planned. I call to let them know and the man on the other end was obnoxious. I was, understandably I think, distressed due to our cancelled flight, the need to make other arrangements, and to get a hotel, but this man was not sympathetic. All he wanted was his additional $5 for the extra day. I wasn't sure how to give him $5 when I was in Seattle and he was in Bellingham. I had at least called to let him know, and at that point I didn't not know when I would be getting to Bellingham. Finally he got from me my credit card number. On arrival the next day we called and got just a message. We waited 15 min. and called again. Same message. I was suspicious he wasn't answering MY number so called from a pay phone. 10 minutes later. By this time others who work at the airport had informed us this company had a bad reputation and suggested we call the police as our car was captive in a chainlink/barbed wire compound. On call three I said I was ready to call the authorities. Finally he called back, we took another cab and our car was retrieved. It was all in all an uncomfortable experience. The concept of Designate Taxi is a good one, and the price is right but the person answering the phone, who should be all about customer service certainly wasn't. Beware.

8. Re: Bellingham airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:37 pm, February 10, 2013
9. Re: Bellingham airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:37 pm, February 10, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,617 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bellingham airport parking

TripAdvisor doesn't allow reviews of airport parking lots. Probably better to post a review on Yelp as they will let you review almost anything.

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=airport+parking&find_loc=bellingham%2C+wa&ns=1&ls=fa090d190e21022f