We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife

Vancouver, BC...
Level Contributor
337 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
nightlife

Staying in Fairhaven ...

help!

What are some good pubs around there? Bellingham downtown?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife

I haven't been in a long time but I remember a pub in Fairhaven called Archer's or something like that (don't know if it's still there though). The place I have been recently (and liked a lot) is Boundary Bay Brewery which is closer to downtown.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
6,120 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife

Archer Ale House is still there.

Boundary Bay is another good suggestion, but you'd need to drive there from Fairhaven. It's a little hard to find, so make sure you print out a map or memorize the route.

There may be more in the more suburban areas near I-5 and Bells Fair Mall, but I never go out there when I'm in Bellingham.

It's a great little college town, but Bellingham is pretty sparse on nightlife. Not sure why.

Washington - the...
Level Contributor
333 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife

Hope I'm not too late - Archer's is quiet, but nice. The Fairhaven (or whatever it is calling itself now) across the street from Dos Padres is your best bet for a live band and anything resembling "nightlife" - bonus the food is good!

A lot of the great bars / band venues have closed in the last few years - getting pushed out by the gentrification / new condo builds downtown.

4. Re: nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 09, 2009