We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch on Sunday in Fairhaven

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
193 reviews
Lunch on Sunday in Fairhaven

My sister and I are coming from lower mainland of BC and meeting a friend from Seattle for lunch on Sunday. I am not at all familiar with the area and my sister is suggesting Fairhaven. Any restaurant recommendations there where we could meet up? Thanks.

Susan

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
1,074 reviews
1. Re: Lunch on Sunday in Fairhaven

here:

skylarkshiddencafe.com/

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
5,607 posts
109 reviews
2. Re: Lunch on Sunday in Fairhaven

Assuming you want to take advantage of the weather and locale, go to Keenan's at the Pier, in the Chrysalis Inn. Enjoy a good meal on the deck with a water view.

The place KweqSmanit mentioned is an old standby that I primarily appreciate because it's one of the few places in this area that stays open 'til the wee hours. The menu is tired, food unexceptional, and the limited outdoor seating has no view.

~ Colleen

Edited: 11:56 am, July 07, 2017
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
710 posts
98 reviews
3. Re: Lunch on Sunday in Fairhaven

Fairhaven has lots of small restaurants and bars and you can find a listing here: livefairhaven.com/ThingsToDo/…Default.aspx. It's also a nice area to walk around.

Another option is the harbor area in Bellingham where you will find Anthony's Heartfire Grill (meat) and Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor (seafood) as well as Giuseppe's Al Porto and the hotel inside the Lighthouse inside the Bellwether Hotel.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
1,074 reviews
4. Re: Lunch on Sunday in Fairhaven

Just a reminder that Fairhaven is part of the city of Bellingham.

Some people think it is a separate municipality but t isn't.

5. Re: Lunch on Sunday in Fairhaven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 10, 2018