Visiting CW for the first time on Thanksgiving weekend 2013. Very grateful to all of you who post in this forum; I've gotten answers to lots of my questions, but here are several more:
1) Hotel -- would love opinions on any of the five I'm considering: Holiday Inn Express W'burg North; Hampton Inn & Suites; Comfort Suites Bypass; Hilton Garden Inn; Wiliiamsburg Lodge. We will have a car. Most important to us are an indoor pool and a decent fitness room.
2) Dining -- Three of us are vegetarians. We'd love to have a meal at one or more of the historic taverns, but wonder if the menus will work for us?
3) Thanksgiving meal -- we arrive midday on Thanksgiving... we are NOT looking for a turkey dinner. Any advice on basic lunch/dinner options on the holiday?
4) Must-see exhibits/activities for ungirly girls 10 and 14?
5) Is Busch Gardens worth a visit at this time of year?
THANK YOU, travel tipsters!