We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colonial Williamsburg Holiday Planner

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,817 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Colonial Williamsburg Holiday Planner

The Colonial Williamsburg Holiday Planner is now available as a downloadable pdf. Those staying at a Colonial Williamsburg hotel or donors to CW can make program and holiday event dining reservations now. Reservations will be open to the general public beginning October 1. View and download the planner here: http://www.colonialwilliamsburg.com/holidays/

Edited: 9:59 am, September 23, 2013
Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
1,667 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Colonial Williamsburg Holiday Planner

Thank you for posting this, Zoey. This year's Holiday Planner has an outstanding array of tours, musical events, programs and dining activities -- one of the best series of events that Colonial Williamsburg has done in years. The Thanksgiving to Christmas season is a wonderful time to be here!

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,817 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colonial Williamsburg Holiday Planner

There are lots of new programs, and some old favorites, too. I was surprised to see Cry Witch, Ghosts Among Us, and In Defense of Our Liberty - I don't remember them during the holiday season before, but I think it's a good thing that they're being given during the season.

Edited: 2:18 pm, September 23, 2013
3. Re: Colonial Williamsburg Holiday Planner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 25, 2014