We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

discounted hotels and coupons

Level Contributor
353 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
discounted hotels and coupons

what are some affordable hotels or motels near busch gardens and water country USA? and where can I get discounted park tickets at?

Level Contributor
353 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

anyone have some suggestions or advice?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
338 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

I'd just search Travelocity or Hotels.com.... Then look them up here for reviews.

I think buying the park tickets online is the best deal.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,913 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

On the BG website, enter the promo code, BGWFOODLION for $14 off. I think the code expires July 14, not sure, though. AAA offices have some discounts, and the Newport News, VA Visitors Center has discounted tickets for BG and other area attractions on offer: newport-news.org/things-to-do/attractions-an…

Level Contributor
353 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

I noticed when I put in the food lion code for discounted tickets it seemed like the price was more per person compared to regular ticket prices BG website was advertising.

Like the two park flex pass for the discounted price was 99 per person then when i took the code out it was 80 per person so I am now confused. but it said the code worked but it seems more money

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,913 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

The BGWFOODLION code takes $14 off the price of a single-day ticket. The 2-park flex ticket at $80 is good for both parks for 7 consecutive days, aimed at vacationers, not Virginia residents. The $99 summer fun pass is for all of the summer, through Sept. 2, and is aimed at Virginia residents who can visit throughout the summer..

Level Contributor
353 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

thanks for clearing this up. I just am now seeing what is the cheapest hotel in between both parks

NJ
Level Contributor
24 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

I noticed some of the cheapest hotels are also some that I wouldn't stay at based on the photos here on TripAdvisor. This is the BEST site for travel info. I have planned 4 trips now with the help of this site.

Slater, Missouri
Level Contributor
247 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

Trying to use Food Lion code now, it says invalid. Anyone have any new codes?

Slater, Missouri
Level Contributor
247 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

**NM** Just a hint - didn't work for me when I copy/paste from here. However, I went back and typed it in and it worked.

10. Re: discounted hotels and coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 29, 2014