We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June multi-day itinerary

Cleveland, Ohio
3 posts
Save Topic
June multi-day itinerary

My family (self, DH, 16 yo, 13 yo) will visit W-burg in June. We will arrive on a Sunday evening, stay at Ford's until Thursday when we will travel to VA Beach for an overnight. We will return to the W-burg area for Friday night.

We want to visit CW, BG and Water Country. I am thinking to get the Bounce Pass so that we have some flexibility to visit any of the three on M, T and W and even on F or Saturday.

Will the Bounce Pass let us perhaps go to CW during the day, then go to BG in the evening?

Anything else I should be keeping in mind as we plan our time?

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,902 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June multi-day itinerary

Yes, with the Bounce Pass you can split your days between the three, and parking at BG and WC is included. CW parking at the Visitors Center is always free.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June multi-day itinerary

The bounce pass will give you the most flexibilty during your visit, especially if you'll be making multiple visits to each location and/or split your time each day. We enjoyed spending evenings at BG after days of history in the Historic Triangle.

3. Re: June multi-day itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 28, 2014