We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining Logistics

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nazareth...
Level Contributor
87 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Dining Logistics

I would like to take my parents to see the lighting of the capitol building and then to either Kings Arms or Christina Campbells Tavern for dinner. Which restaurant would be best located for someone who has some difficulty walking? Thanks

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,789 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining Logistics

If you dine at Christiana Campbell's, you can park in a lot just behind the restaurant, and not have to cross the street as you would if parking in the Tavern lot and walking over to King's Arms. Also, Waller Street runs in front of Campbell's (between it and the Capitol), so I believe you could drop someone off and then go park the car, reversing the procedure when leaving.

When you make reservations, request main floor seating; let them know if you have someone in your party who cannot easily negotiate stairs.

Nazareth...
Level Contributor
87 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining Logistics

Thanks Zoey

3. Re: Dining Logistics

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 18, 2013