We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Souvenir Cups & Meal Packages

Bensalem...
5 posts
Save Topic
Souvenir Cups & Meal Packages

Does anyone know how much the souvenir cups are at Busch Gardens & if they can be used at Water Country USA also.

On the meal packages there is one that you can purchase to get a souvenir cup & 1 lunch & 1 dinner. Do the lunch & dinner certificates need to be used the same day or can they be used on different days?

Thanks for yoru help.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,913 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Souvenir Cups & Meal Packages

On the Busch Gardens website seaworldparks.com/en/…Dining-Experience the info about the Meal Deal says

"•Receive one lunch, one dinner, and one souvenir drink cup certificate.

•Lunch certificate must be used before 4pm.

•Dinner certificate must be used after 4pm.

•Each certificate is valid for a single use within (7)consecutive calendar days from the date the e-voucher is redeemed at the park."

My interpretation is that each certificate may be used on different days, within 7 days from when the e-voucher is redeemed, and I think someone else posted that they were able to use theirs that way, too.

Souvenir cups are good at both BG and WCUSA. I don't remember the price, but considering that refills are just 99¢ (or $1.99 for the frozen drinks), it's a pretty good deal.

Bensalem...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Souvenir Cups & Meal Packages

Thanks Zoey1996, I also saw this and interpreted them to be able to be used on different days. A friend of mine called and was told that they had to be used the same day, I didn't believe she was given the correct information so I called and was told the same thing. So apparently if you buy the 2 meal deal, you have to plan on eating a lot in 1 day!

Stewartstown...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Souvenir Cups & Meal Packages

We have spread them out over two days in previous years.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,913 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Souvenir Cups & Meal Packages

I called this morning about cabanas (see other thread), and also asked about the Meal Deal certificates. The person I talked to says they have to be used within the seven days after redeeming the voucher at the kiosk, but can be used on different days. I specifically asked, did that mean I could use one for lunch one day, and the dinner one the next day, and she said yes, as long as it's within the seven consecutive days.

Edited: 10:12 am, June 29, 2012
5. Re: Souvenir Cups & Meal Packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 am, July 01, 2013