We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bought my bounce ticket

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
173 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Bought my bounce ticket

Well, I bought my bounce tickets, $103/per person, so $206 for the two of us. I am so ready to go, but have to wait another 5 weeks. LOL.

Wow, I was reading about how crowded it was there during spring break with long lines, is it always that crowded during that time?

I'm hoping the week of May 14th won't be crowded as it is after spring break and before schools let out for the summer. Hoping this is an off season time.

Do you think I would need a reservation to get into the King Arm's Tavern and if so how far in advance would I need to make it.

Thanks and Happy Resurrection Day.

RQT
New Castle...
Level Contributor
765 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bought my bounce ticket

Make your reservation for King's Arms as soon as you can...that way you might have some choice as to the time you want to eat.

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bought my bounce ticket

Just a tip on planning Busch Gardens (BG)is only open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I think if you are planning to go to BG I would shoot for Friday at opening time. I think you will have plenty of time to get on all the rides and checkout some of the shows. Would hate for you to show up Tuesday and find the park closed.

As for CW I think you will be fine unless it is Graduation at W&M.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
7,091 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bought my bounce ticket

William & Mary graduation is May 13, so things should be quieter in the week following. Sundays are usually quieter at BG as well. Not sure blackpupchucky will be here on a Sunday, but that could be useful information for others who might read this thread

I'll echo RQT's advice for your dinner reservation.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
173 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bought my bounce ticket

We have to leave at 10 am Sunday morning if we want time to see the Air and Space Museum in DC, plus I have to be home Tuesday, so it is a 5.5 hour drive each day.

I knew that BG was only open F,S and S when I'm there but thanks for letting me know anyway, We plan on going Friday and if we run out of time we will come back Sat, we don't do wild rides, but the boat, train , sky ride, those kinds are fine. I used to be able to do wild rides, but I got older and now I get sick on them.

I will my reservation for King Arm's this week then. Thanks.

Zoey, I'm only afraid since W&M graduation is May 13th then families might hang around the week of the 14th. Oh well, whatever will be will be.

Edited: 8:28 pm, April 08, 2012
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
7,091 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bought my bounce ticket

No, they don't usually. We still have school groups (field trips and such) but even that is winding down in mid-May.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
173 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bought my bounce ticket

Just made my King's Arm Tavern Res for 5 pm May 14th. Yay!!

Is this place a bit dressy or do people go in jeans. The lady on the phone said casual, but are jeans ok?

RQT
New Castle...
Level Contributor
765 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bought my bounce ticket

Jeans are okay...I've seen people in all sorts of attire so you will be fine in the jeans.

8. Re: Bought my bounce ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 am, June 19, 2013