We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens Coupons

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Gardens Coupons

We will be at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, mid august and would like to spend one day at Busch gardens. I've tried many of the coupon codes that are all over the Internet but all have either expired or are not being honored now. Are there any codes that are working now, or places we can stop at to either buy tickets or pick up some sort of discount coupons.

We have tried the McDonalds codes but they have expired, same with Burger King and Wendy's.

Anything else out there????

oh
Level Contributor
52 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

I thought I might be able to help......I had a coupon from Chick-fil-a, but it expires July 31st. It is a great coupon: $15 off a general admission ticket. It is good for up to six people!

You might call the Williamsburg Visitors Center, etc., and asking them about any discounts or coupons! They may know. Or call Busch Gardens and ask them where coupons are available!!!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

Contact the Williamsburg Hotel & Motel Association. We contacted them through Facebook and we were able to pick up coupons for 25% off single day tickets.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,755 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

Farm Fresh supermarket has a coupon on their plastic bags good until Sept. 18 for $12 off a single-day admission. Good for up to six discounted admissions.

Middletown, New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

AAA also has good discounts for members.

NYC
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

Thanks to all. You have been very helpful

virginia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

Just be VERY careful with the aggressive Busch Gardens web site. If you're waiting for spot to insert a promo code on their web site, be VERY wary. They want your credit card info up front. Once you insert that, and go to the next screen, instead of getting follow-up page with place to insert codes, you'll instead get a "we gotcha" screen.... (and it's a SEVERE pain then to get them to cancel the transaction!!!)

NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Level Contributor
412 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

The Newport News Visitor Center (about 10 minutes east of BG) sells single day tickets at a $14 discount. They're printed out with a bar code and are turnstile ready (with coupons you usually have to go to the Busch Gardens ticket window first).

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

Here is some recent info on coupons... savvyshoppertoday.com/…1503830.story

Mindy

Co-owner EatPlayWilliamsburg

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,755 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

I just took a look at the BG website. There is a promo code link near the top of the page for you to input the promo code. I saw it on several pages, so it's pretty easy to find.

Mindy, that's a great place to look for deals in this area, isn't it? I have a Wendy's coupon ($15 off) but it expires May 20.

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Busch Gardens Coupons

Yes, Savvy shopper does a great job! I'm always trying to keep up with her posts and such!