We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lantern Lane Farm

Which Warrenton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
14,967 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Lantern Lane Farm

Has anyone stayed at Lantern Lane Farm near Warrenton? It looks nice on the website. I am looking for a relaxed horseback riding vacation for me and my 10 year old daughter. I was unable to find any reviews of the place.

Warrenton, Virginia
Level Contributor
182 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lantern Lane Farm

No, I have not heard of it but you are right, from the website it looks like a great place to do horseback riding. Plus you are close to a number of other places to see/things to do such as Shenandoah National Park, Friday night polo matches at Great Meadow, caverns in Luray, Va., hiking, canoeing, etc.

dc
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lantern Lane Farm

Thinking of going to Lantern Lane ourselves. Curious if you and your daughter ended up there, and what you thought? Thanks.

Illinois
Level Contributor
14,967 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lantern Lane Farm

We never did go, but if you end up going let me know how it was. I contacted them via their website and never heard anything, but I didn't try calling.

4. Re: Lantern Lane Farm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Warrenton