We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn North Beach

Hopkinsville...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn North Beach

We are taking a family vacation to VA Beach for 6 nights and was planning to stay at Holiday Inn North Beach. I have 3 kids under 8 years old. Anyone stayed here before? Is this a good location to boardwalk and attractions? I see they have water stuff for kids, but anyone have any feedback on the lazy river, slides, etc that they advertise? (Not many pics found online)

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn North Beach

My family is staying here now and it is fantastic! My 2 year old is loving the in door pool/lazy river. It has been chilly here so thankfully there is a nice indoor pool. The outdoor pools look great too but haven't got to use them yet, just arrived today. Wishing the weather warms so we can really utilize these facilities. Kids eat free as well at hotel restaurants. Good deal! Go for it! Highly recommended!

Hopkinsville...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn North Beach

Thank you so much for your feedback!

3. Re: Holiday Inn North Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 25, 2014