We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Vacation in Mid July 2013

Pittsburgh...
2 posts
Save Topic
Family Vacation in Mid July 2013

I am planning a trip to VB mid July with a Total of 4 Adults and a 5 yr old. We all stayed at the Holiday Inn North Beach last summer & had a great time. We were able to use Priority Club points & had 2 rooms. We are looking for any suggestions for a place for all of us to stay together that may be the same price or a little cheaper than booking 2 rooms again at the Holiday Inn North Beach. We would prefer 2 bedrooms & 2 baths, Oceanfront (since we have 2 elderly adults) & an outdoor swimming pool. Our 5 yr old loves the pool after a few hours in the Sand and Waves. Any suggestions of Condos, Beach Houses, etc will be appreciated or even Hotel Suites that may accomodate us.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
13,092 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Vacation in Mid July 2013

This recent thread may be helpful. It gives the names of several realty companies in VB for condos/beach houses. It also includes my recommendation of SpringHill Suites as a beachfront hotel with an outdoor pool.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g58277-i63-k606293…

2. Re: Family Vacation in Mid July 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 26, 2014