We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isle of Capri? Dress code?

Level Contributor
1,291 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Isle of Capri? Dress code?

Seriously a bit annoyed, isn't this a family hotel?! Was just told by holiday inn, no jeans..really? I wear dress jeans, with dressy tops, and high heeled shoes....Thoughts on this place? I'm from the NYC area, and honestly this restaurant doesn't even look dressy to me from the pictures...

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,514 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isle of Capri? Dress code?

Maybe call the Isle of Capril separatly. I had understood it was dress jeans okay.

Edited: 10:06 am, June 11, 2012
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isle of Capri? Dress code?

Thanks.....maybe we will skip it...want to get out and fun anyway on boardwalk..thinking of catch 31, mahi mahs and watermans. ....we have a 4 yr old

~~~
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,704 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Isle of Capri? Dress code?

All of those places will be "fun", but during peak hours and weekends expect them to be very busy and loud, with long waits for a table... All of those are right on the boardwalk so you can stand outside watching the beach and ocean until your buzzer goes off...

Level Contributor
1,291 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Isle of Capri? Dress code?

Yeah, I hear ya..was surprised that they dont take reservations..we plan on eating at 6 so maybe won't be that bad?

~~~
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,704 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Isle of Capri? Dress code?

It just depends... It's not that bad because you can hang out right outside with the ocean and beach in the background, and a 45 minute wait seems like nothing. It's only bad if you expect to be seated immediately, and can't deal with a wait. You can also grab a drink at the bar and sit outside.. Not bad

Level Contributor
1,291 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Isle of Capri? Dress code?

Yeah we are on vacation...and maybe Isle of Capri will be too dressy and reserved for our 4 yr old..She is fine when going to really nice restaurants, but we want to feel relaxed and let her be herself too, ..LOL..We wont min waiting, as we are on vacation and it will bbe nice to grab a drink first

7. Re: Isle of Capri? Dress code?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:41 pm, June 20, 2013