We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need pet friendly rental w/ fenced in yard near nice beach

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mahwah
Level Contributor
822 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Need pet friendly rental w/ fenced in yard near nice beach

I have looked everywhere I can think of and thought I'd post my needs here. Travelling July3-10 with hubby, 2 teens & 2 dogs. We would like to be w/i walking distance of a nice beach, near restaurants and maybe shops. Anyone know of such a place? Fenced in yard is a must! Thank you!

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,354 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need pet friendly rental w/ fenced in yard near nice beach

I don't know of a specific one that would meet your requirements. Have you already checked the rental companies? Siebert and Sandbridge are the big ones in Sandbridge, Virginia's outer banks south of the resort boardwalk area. Atkinson Realty. Affordable Properties and Pyle Realty have rentals in VB as well.

Port Jefferson, New...
Level Contributor
67 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need pet friendly rental w/ fenced in yard near nice beach

I was browsing vrbo.com for pet-friendly rentals at va beach and see plenty of them. Not sure about the fenced in yard but you can try calling some...

Mahwah
Level Contributor
822 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need pet friendly rental w/ fenced in yard near nice beach

thanks all!

4. Re: Need pet friendly rental w/ fenced in yard near nice beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach