We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Getaway Rates

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,348 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Special Getaway Rates

Last Sunday the Washington Post printed an article in their travel section about there being several hotels offering a deal where you book four nights and get a fifth one free. There are many hotels listed in that plan at vbfun.com. This is good only from Aug. 15 to Sept. 1. The Post also used Ramada Inn on the Beach as an example and said their rate would then be 600 and something for five nights. Hmmmm...could that be? Maybe I'll give one of them a call.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,348 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special Getaway Rates

FYI...booked at a hotel through the vbfun.com site offering. I called the hotel directly and the very nice woman checked on this special price plan and said this one had to be booked online. I never dealt with this group online so I asked well, how much would the rooms be if I booked directly with you. We could not get even four days where there was a room available every day...they are so full. The woman also gave me the rate. I thanked her very much and tried the Visitor Info Center on the vbfun site to see if I could book through a live person. The young woman said it had to be online or through the hotel. So the hotel said they couldn't do it so it would stand to reason online was my only option. I did just that and it turns out we got the room for half the price we would have paid booking at the hotel...if rooms were available....better than just 5 nights for 4. It seems like vb.fun bought a bunch of rooms and maybe now they are having like a closeout special since they are only doing the 5 for 4 rate till Sept. 1.

Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach