We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condo rentals

New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
condo rentals

Need any suggestions regarding renting of a 3 bedroom oceanfront condo in Virigina Beach in 2006. Never been

in VB only Ocean City Md

toronto, ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: condo rentals

Although I have only stayed in motels on VB my friends just got home from a weeks stay at Dolphin Run condos. They had a 3 bedroom, a bit pricey $2300 per week, Saturday -Saturday but they absolutly LOVED it. Very clean, decorated nicely and lots of room. They also had vacationed in Ocean City and this was their first visit to VB and they already booked for next year! I think it is on 3rd ave. In the south part of the boardwalk, a little less crowded. They are individually owned and their particular owner sent them a list of what they had there for them to use, beach chairs, umberella, sand buckets, linens, boogie boards. Said the kitchen was stocked better than at home!! Hope this helped.

New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: condo rentals

thanks goodnight for you help, I will see if I'm able to locate Dolphin Run Condo!!!

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: condo rentals

My family just got back today from Dolphin Run. It is the 5th year we have stayed there. Our three bedroom unit was beautiful, huge with 3 balconies. It is a bit pricey, and keep in mind that they have no maid service, but it is at the quiet end of the boardwalk, and is just the best place to stay (We have been going to Virginia Beach for 15 years and stayed in every hotel).

You can find their website at va-beach.net, then follow the accomodations directory.

If you can find a room there, book it!

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: condo rentals

Sorry, the website is va-beach.com. Then follow the accomodations tab.

You won't regret it. Dolphin Run is great!

Level Contributor
775 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: condo rentals

Dolphin Run is in a good location, especially when Atlantic Ave gets crowded because it's at the south end and it has easy access to the marine science center & 264 thru the back way, bypassing the crowds.

You are also near the 5th street stage that has great bands and Mahi Mah's, the Raven and Black Angus are popular restaurants.

That end of the beach also hosts volleyball tournies on the weekend so there's always lots to see.