We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virginia Beach Dolphin run condos

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Virginia Beach Dolphin run condos

Anyone have any news about the Dolphin Run condos? I have rented one for a week and am getting nervous by some of the postings. I know it won't be fancy, but at least clean and not falling apart?

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virginia Beach Dolphin run condos

My family and I have stayed at Dolphin Run for the past 5 years. We all love it. The rooms (different every year) have been fabulous. The best part is it is at the end of the strip. No as crowded.

The only complaint we had was last year check in was a bit rough, but other than that this will be our sixth year.

I heard that the pool was being worked on, but I don't go to the beach to swim in a pool!

I hope you enjoy yourself.

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virginia Beach Dolphin run condos

By the way, which post were you concerned about? The

"bad" ones I saw were one about the pool and employees. Like I said I don't rate a hotel by its pool, and, every employee at Dolphin Run has always gone out of their way to help us; the other was about the parking. If you have ever been to VA B you know that parking is a premium.

As for fancy, it's not the Ritz, but you are renting someone else's condo. It is as fancy as they want it to be. When you made your reservation did you ask Sue or any other Agent which was the nicest condo to suit you? Most of the Agent's at Dolphin know every single room there and can tailor the room towards your taste/needs.

FYI - if it is your first time at VA B the first thing to do is go grocery shopping at Harris Teeter - my favorite grocery store!

CHillicothe, OH
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Virginia Beach Dolphin run condos

Just returned and loved it! Type in Dophin Run Condominium at the top left under search to read my review!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virginia Beach Dolphin run condos

thanks for the info. We leave in a week and I really looking forward to it.

Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach