We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn proximity to downtown Staunton

Which Staunton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pa.
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn proximity to downtown Staunton

Is the HI Conference Center relatively close to the center of Staunton? We're thinking of spending 2 nights here, visiting the WW Presidential Library and just checking out the town. I'd love to go to one of the performances at the Blackfriar's Theater, so I'm thinking a 2-night stay. Any thoughts?

2 replies to this topic
Ruckersville...
Level Contributor
479 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn proximity to downtown Staunton

The Holiday Inn is approx. 15 munites from downtown Staunton. Located at the intersection of I-81 and the Wodrow Wilson Parkway you will have to take I-81 south to US 250 west to get to downtown or take the Wodrow Wilson Pkwy west to US 11 and go south to get to downtown. Their are only hotel restaurnats in the imediate vacinity of the Holiday Inn. ( they may have the only restaurant it this intersection but I am not sure) The Holikay Inn does have good facilities and ir a nice hotel. Be sure to check the Hotels section of Tripadvisor to see other options.

Staunton, Virginia
Level Contributor
18 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn proximity to downtown Staunton

The activities that you are planning are all downtown. Check out the Stonewall Jackson too. It's a much nicer hotel and is in walking distance to all of these sites. Also, check out the Frontier Culture Museum while you are in town!

Reply to: Holiday Inn proximity to downtown Staunton
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted