We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Restaurant Recommendations

Which Roanoke hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
233 posts
234 reviews
Restaurant Recommendations

Will be in Roanoke for a few days and would like some restaurant recommendations. We like fine dining, but one with more casual dress. Thanks for your help!

roanoke, va
Level Contributor
155 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

I'm not sure what area you'll be staying in, but here are a few general recommendations. For nicer restaurants downtown I would suggest Table 50 or Alexanders. Carlos Brazilian International Cuisine, on Electric Rd, is also good. The Regency Room at the Hotel Roanoke has just recently been revamped, and I haven't been yet, but that might be worth a try if you're looking for fine dining.

More casual recommendations include: Blue 5 (downtown), Blues BBQ (downtown), Thelma's (great for breakfast/brunch, downtown), Hollywood's (on Williamson Rd.), and Grace's (the best pizza in town, in Grandin Village).

Virginia
Level Contributor
157 posts
115 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

I agree with all the suggestions listed above. If you're strictly staying around the downtown area I prefer Table 50, Lucky, and Blue 5. I'd avoid 202 and Metro. Their menus are schizophrenic and they seem to turn into nightclubs at a certain point in the night.

3. Re: Restaurant Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 18, 2014