We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
426 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant

looking for a nice, quiet restuarant with great food somewhere in or near Roanaoke- thanks

roanoke, va
Level Contributor
156 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant

what kind of food or price range are you looking for? we have a lot of great restaurants in the area!

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
426 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant

Looking for an upscale $$$ with great food- thanks

roanoke, va
Level Contributor
156 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant

off the top of my head there's The Library (small, French cuisine, great service), The Regency Room at Hotel Roanoke (traditional elegant food, good desserts), Trio Bisto (downtown, great wine selection, cajun flair), Frankie Rowlands (great steaks, but a little lacking on ambiance imho), Table 50 (have heard good things, but haven't been there myself), Rockfish Food and Wine (again have heard good things, but haven't been there)... hope this helps!

Salem, VA
Level Contributor
324 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant

I just had a fabulous meal at Carlos Brazilian International Cuisine last week. Not only is the food delicious, service is excellent and you can't beat the beautiful view of Roanoke from the patio. http://www.carlosbrazilian.com/

5. Re: Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 03, 2009