We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broome to Exmouth

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
19 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Broome to Exmouth

How do I get from Broome to Exmouth (Coral Bay)?

Thanks for your help!

Anne

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin, Kakadu National Park
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broome to Exmouth

By car, (rental) or bus. Greyhound has buses on that route, dates depend on when you are planning to go.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,150 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broome to Exmouth

Greyhound bus will get you to Coral Bay from Broome;

greyhound.com.au/Help/types-of-passes/maps/m…

and you then travel 3 hours by road, up the peninsula if you then wish to go to Exmouth;

coralcoasttours.com.au/coral-bay-exmouth-air…

or you could fly to Exmouth from Broome;

http://www.skywest.com.au/Home.aspx

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,215 posts
1,448 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broome to Exmouth

Hi Sue,

Does Skywest fly direct to Exmouth from Broome ?? as they never used to as we always had to fly back to Perth & then back up to Exmouth.... a long way round. It would make perfect sense if Skywest brought that leg into reality & about time...

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,150 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Broome to Exmouth

It seems Skywest only fly to Exmouth during certain months, same with their flights through to Darwin from Broome, they often shut them down in October and then open them up again, after the 'Wet' season.

Skywest do not appear to be flying to Exmouth from Broome at the moment and as I do not know when this lady is going to be in Broome, I thought I would let her know of that possible option and hopefully, they will be flying when she needs to get to Exmouth.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
19 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Broome to Exmouth

Thanks for your reply Sue.

I will have to do onland, as Skywest doesn't have a Broome - Exmouth service in April it seems.

Many thanks!

Anne

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,150 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Broome to Exmouth

Hello Anne, Do check with Skywest (if you have not already) skywest.com.au/PrivacyPolicy/ContactUs.aspx

before you make any other bookings to Exmouth. Skywest do sometimes make changes to the their flight schedules and there might be a chance you will get a flight in April to Exmouth.

Enjoy your trip, Anne.

7. Re: Broome to Exmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, April 01, 2014