We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin Resort and Spa

Boston...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Westin Resort and Spa

We are planning to book there for Christmas 2014 but I am shocked at the reviews I am reading!

Help! Should we go elsewhere? It looks so beautiful and I'm always careful about reviews but boy, there are a lot of negative reviews!

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

we stayed at the Westin and loved it! its a beautiful place with great and friendly service

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

We LOVED the Westin pools! We go to Maui for the ocean but also enjoy some good pool play. The location next to Whaler's Village is very convenient for restaurants. I would have to say we enjoyed the Sheraton slightly more, primarily due to our direct oceanfront room atop Black Rock. However, the Westin is also a great choice.

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

The Westin has had some construction project going on. They have another planned after this one.

This would contribute to the current reviews.

Boston...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

Great! Thank you all for your comments.

Yakima, Washington
Level Contributor
296 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

We will be staying at the Westin in 2.2 weeks. I will let ya know how it is after we arrive. Reservations for garden view room.

Boston...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

Great. Can't wait to hear. Enjoy!

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

We'll be there in four days...mountain view room. Will let you know how it went.

Huron, South Dakota
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

We will be staying there in April. Please give feedback. Safe and joyous travels to you!

Westfield...
Level Contributor
10 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

How was this resort? Do you recommend somewhere else? Aston at the whaler?

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Westin Resort and Spa

We stayed at the Westin in February and loved it. Such a convenient location and we got one of the newly remodeled rooms,,,very nice! Pools are great, did a whale watch with Gemini that left right from the beach.. walked to church next door at Whalers.

We had a mountain view and the sun coming up every morning over the mountains was gorgeous!