We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin Maui-what room?

Hoboken, New Jersey
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Westin Maui-what room?

Hi all. Staying at the westin maui in December. I have read a lot of reviews regarding the construction. I'm hoping I could get some advice on what part of the hotel is better to stay in due to the noise.

Ay advice would help !

Iowa City
Level Contributor
886 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin Maui-what room?

The Beach Tower, facing the swimming pools area.

Silverton, Oregon
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin Maui-what room?

This was the resort we were about to hit the go button on and I'm scared to death of the construction reviews. Sounds horrible! We're also looking at the Sheratin but the service reviews are terrible there.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,985 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin Maui-what room?

Rosi - the Sheraton is a much better resort overall than the Westin. Quieter, better location, spacious and right on Black Rock. It's not the type of place where the staff crawl all over you ... it's not their style.

If you scroll down and click on the resort names, you'll get an aerial photo. I generally disregard the commentary on that website.

hawaiirevealed.com/free-travel-info/maui/mau…

Also - here's a rough map of the Ka'anapali area that may come in handy.

kaanapaliresort.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/…

4. Re: Westin Maui-what room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 01, 2014