We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What condo has best beach area for kids, swimming?

Seattle, Washington
6 posts
Save Topic
What condo has best beach area for kids, swimming?

Hi,

This will be our families first trip to Hawaii. We will be bringing 3 of our boys ages 13, 14, & 19.

We are looking for a condo, with a really nice beachfront. We love the beaches in Riviera Maya, Mexico where it seemed you could walk out forever. We like a nice sandy bottom, with not a lot of coral, and no dropoffs. We could walk too on some days, but would love for it to be right out front., so we dont have to carry stuff far.

We will be coming in July/August and want to stay about 200$ night. I think I find one, only to see its just a retaining wall, not sand in front.

Thanks so much for any help!

Mentioned in this post
Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
56,873 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What condo has best beach area for kids, swimming?

If you hadn't said "condo", everything else sounded like The Sheraton.

Look at the Kahana Village, Kahana Sunset and Napili Shore as well.

hawaiirevealed.com/free-travel-info/maui/mau…

Iowa
Level Contributor
12,434 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What condo has best beach area for kids, swimming?

Maui Eldorado has a beach front cabana for guests to use and a golf cart to drive you to the beach. It looked very nice when we walked by last year. And the beach is gorgeous there. With your wants and budget, Maui Eldorado or Maui Ka'anapali Villas sound good to me.

We brought our three boys when they were around the ages of yours. We had a 2 bedroom and that didn't feel like any extra room! You might have to raise your budget a little, but maybe not. You will love Maui!

Aloha

Edited: 7:26 pm, January 07, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Seattle, Washington
6 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: What condo has best beach area for kids, swimming?

Thanks everyone. I'm looking at all the great suggestions!

14. Re: What condo has best beach area for kids, swimming?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 09, 2014