We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back - trip report?

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,033 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Just back - trip report?

I don't post much on Maui, but have done lots of trip reports on other boards. We sat like slugs at the pool most days, ate a lot, did SOME sightseeing, didn't buy any shorts and didn't get a (too bad) sunburn :). I'm afraid it sounds terribly boring but we had such a WONDERFUL time I actually teared up the last time I got out of the pool on the last day, knowing I was going home.

Does this sound like anything anyone would want to read if I expanded on it?

Skyline Eco Adventure
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Blue Maui Ocean Adventures
Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
West Maui Parasail
Parasailing & Paragliding
Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back - trip report?

YES, WW! Please give us the R rated version.

I prefer to think of you relaxing like royals by the pool, instead of slugs. :)

Houston
Level Contributor
318 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back - trip report?

YES!!! And at which hotel did you stay? Any great restaurants? I am trying to make plans for my hubby and I for early May to celebrate our anniversary and would love to hear about your trip!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,033 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back - trip report?

Ok, I'll try to get it together...but I'm going to be switching it to the general Maui forum since we spent half the time in Kaanapali and half the time in Wailea.

Washington, DC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back - trip report?

We are going at the end of the month and keep reading about winds late morning and early aftn at beach. How were winds for you while enjoying beach and pool? Thanks

5. Re: Just back - trip report?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, October 14, 2009