We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

february... ritz carlton vs westin maui

colorado
Level Contributor
23 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
february... ritz carlton vs westin maui

Hi. My husband and I are going to a conference hosted at the Westin Maui in February. We have the opportunity to stay at the Westin, but I am wondering if it would be worth the short drive to just stay at the Ritz, as it seems that it is a nicer hotel. Reviews of both hotels have +/-'s. Would the weather be better/less windy at the Westin? I suspect that the service and grounds would be better at the Ritz. I would so appreciate anyone's thoughts!

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
20,262 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: february... ritz carlton vs westin maui

You might enjoy moving to South Maui after the conference, since you'll have already seen West Maui. Wailea is quieter than Kaanapali and the area tends to be dryer. Great beaches from the Kamaole area of South Kihei through Wailea and Makena. It's also easier to tour the rest of Maui from the south with its 4-lane highway above the coast.

12. Re: february... ritz carlton vs westin maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, October 11, 2009