We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian eats in Ka'anapali

Labrador City...
4 posts
Save Topic
Vegetarian eats in Ka'anapali

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are heading to Maui in 2 weeks, staying at the RQ Ka'anapali Villas.

I'm wondering if anyone has advice on where to get some good vegetarian meals in the area.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian eats in Ka'anapali

Well, I can tell you that there are some amazing salads at Leilani's on the beach at Whalers Village. There is quite a bit of Asian fare at various locations - while I am not a vegetarian, I like my veggies - and many places will offer stir fry veggie meals. The restaurant/buffet at KBH offers many vegetable choices also. There is a very good Mexican place in Lahaina, called Cilantro Fresh Grill - beans and rice etc, very tasty! (right behind McDonalds near Hilo Hatties)

I think there is a farmers market in Lahaina, but not certain of the days.

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegetarian eats in Ka'anapali

Honokawai Okazuya and Deli has a vegetarian section.

Menu includes: (directly off the take out menu) "Veggie Burger, Egg Fu Young, Grandma's Tofu (spicy) Eggplant Schezhan, Tofu Chow Fun, Steamed Island Vegetables, Yudofu (steamed veggies with tofu) and Kung Pao Tofu (spicy)" Price range currently $9.50 to $12.50.

Located at 3600 Lower Honopiilani Rd. about 10 minutes or less North of the Kaanapali resort area.

santa barbara
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegetarian eats in Ka'anapali

Aloha Heather,

Excellent suggestions from the two previous posters. My very favorite vegan/vegetarian restaurant is the Farmers Market just a short distance North of the Okazuya Deli. It is actually an indoor health food store with a restaurant inside. It is located at 3636 Honoapillani Rd. We like to get the food to go and picnic at the beach park directly across the street. They have some really wonderful organic dishes to choose from plus a beautiful organic salad bar and the prices are pretty reasonable.

4. Re: Vegetarian eats in Ka'anapali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, October 03, 2009