We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary

Albany, New York
3 posts
Itinerary

Hi everyone!

We will be traveling to Napa for 1 week at the beginning of April. It will be my husband, our parents and our 2 year old. We have been trying to make an itinerary to try and cater around being able to bring our son with us. If you could make any recommendations we would really appreciate it!! If you have any other activities, wineries that you recommend please let me know.

Sunday- -Mondavi 10am for discovery tour, Carneros at 3:30pm

Monday--V. Sattui tour 12pm, Beringer Cave tour 4pm

Tuesday-Sterling 11am for gondola, Castello di Amorosi

Wednesday-SONOMA-Benziger, Francis Coppola

Thursday-Stag's Leap, Connolly Ranch

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
40,557 posts
1,036 reviews
1,821 helpful votes
1. Re: Itinerary

I recommend Buena Vista in Sonoma! 🍷

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
153 posts
154 reviews
38 helpful votes
2. Re: Itinerary

Honestly, I think the tours are sort of boring, so I can't imagine trying to do one with a 2 year old in tow. Benziger would be the only one I'd do with a little one, just because you are riding around in a tractor outdoors.

I agree with Syrahgirl that Buena Vista might be nice because it's an interesting walk through the 'woods' from the parking lot to the tasting room and there's a little garden maze that would be fun to do. Another place to go would be Raymond for its outdoor sensory of nature and they have some animals (chickens, goats if I'm remembering correctly). The Sterling gondola ride is also fun and Castello has interesting chickens walking around outside which your child may enjoy.

Napa, California
Level Contributor
661 posts
71 reviews
14 helpful votes
3. Re: Itinerary

Inglenook has little boats to sail in their fountain. I love that you're going to Connolly Ranch! It's such a sweet place. My children used to do their summer camp when they were little.

Reply to: Itinerary
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted