We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to/from Barbados-Canouan

Baltimore
2 posts
Save Topic
getting to/from Barbados-Canouan

Hi - I have to attend a wedding at Raffles Canouan at the end of April and am trying to find the least expensive option to get there. Unfortunately AA has stopped flying from San Juan, so I have to go through Barbados. Where can I find current rates and schedules for shared charter planes? The schedule and price list on SVGair's website is way out of date. It also seems to be the same flight schedule that is on Mustique Air's site. Are they the same company? Are there any other options besides Raffles (extraordinarily pricey) flight concierge service? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Baltimore
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: getting to/from Barbados-Canouan

I forgot to mention that Liat Air does not fly on our travel dates.

islandtimeholidays
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: getting to/from Barbados-Canouan

Hi, depends on what time your flight gets in at Barbados. You could fly Liat to St. Vincent and then St. Vincent to Canouan. Again, all depends on timing.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: getting to/from Barbados-Canouan

go on to SVGair.com

click on scheduled rates

click on Barbados and it will give you the schedules and rates:

svgair.com/barbados_schedules_and_fares.html

the rate is almost accurate, including gas surcharge we paid £395 USD return in January. Best thing to do is just contact them direct by email.

Or you can go Liat to Barbados but if its late in the PM you will have to overnight in Vincy before getting the SVG from Vincy to Canouan.

My best advice - fly a day earlier, get the Liat flight into Canouan and spend a night at Tamarind hotel - you'll get good rates there at the moment.

4. Re: getting to/from Barbados-Canouan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 21, 2009