We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Massage Ocean Park or Culebra

Jackson, New...
Level Contributor
391 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Massage Ocean Park or Culebra

My 12 & 14 Year old boys love Dad's Massages at night. But they have never had a real massage. Are there any cheap "Beach Massages" in the Ocean Park area or Culebra?

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,995 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Massage Ocean Park or Culebra

LOL, when is anything on the beach cheap?

I don't think you will be able to find a beach massage in Culebra. I haven't seen them.

I have seen them in Isla Verde beach area, not Ocean Park. But it is not cheap, around $50 each (for less than 30 min) and usually is paid in cash. Plus they are not there every day, mostly on weekends and early before noon.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,274 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Massage Ocean Park or Culebra

Beach_Orquid is correct. It's $50 (plus tip) for a 30-minutes massage, on the Isla Verde beach, on certain days. Cash only.

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Massage Ocean Park or Culebra

You realize Culebra is a seperately island. If you are going to Culebra then get a massage but it isn't economical to go there for a massage.

There are several people on Vieques that give massages on the beach.

Jackson, New...
Level Contributor
391 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Massage Ocean Park or Culebra

Thanks, We are spending 4 nights in Ocean Park and two anchored of culebra. I don't know if the boys deserve a $50 rub down. let see what happens.

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,995 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Massage Ocean Park or Culebra

I think your boys deserve a $75 jet ski rental or banana boat ride :) (can't remember the price); also parasailing. You can do all these in the Isla Verde area; I think your boys will remember that more.

6. Re: Cheap Massage Ocean Park or Culebra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 14, 2014