We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a home

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Booking a home

I decided to go to Culebra with husband and 2 kids at the end of July and now I am scrambling to find a 2 bedroom home. We really want to be in the $1000-1200/week range. I am finding a lot of stuff is either booked or no one responds to my inquiries online. Anyone have any suggestions?

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a home

July is a busy month as Puerto Ricans take vacations in the summertime. Where have you been looking?

Edited: 8:46 am, April 26, 2013
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a home

I have been looking at Trip Advisor properties as well as on VRBO. I had no idea Culebra got that busy or I would have started earlier. So bummed.

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,026 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a home

End of July week for Puertorricans is a Holiday, 25 of July is our Constitution day. Then on the 27th there is another local holiday, so this week is one of the busiest weeks for the beach goers.

Check out clasificadosonline.com there are locally owned apartments available. But they may not be available for that week.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a home

Thanks everyone! Culebra Island Vacation Rentals came to the rescue today and they have plenty of options available. I am sooooo excited to visit paradise!! Loved Vieques and Rincon, but I think this is going to even top those trips (if that's possible).

Tennessee
Level Contributor
942 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking a home

Check out Casa del Sol on homeaway.com.

6. Re: Booking a home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Culebra