We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkeling in culebra

Which Culebra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
snorkeling in culebra

Between Casa del Mar boat tour and the East Island Catamaran tour, which is better? (quality of food, amount of people on the trip, guidance for snorkeling) Thanks

Kent, WA
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkeling in culebra

I have not done either, but I just returned from Culebra and I used a personal charter from "Capt. Brad". It was great! We had the hotel pack our lunches and then went out with Brad to Culebrita. We used his snorkel gear. Our experience was relaxed, easy going, and he was so very personable. I would definitely call him next time I am there. If you want to reach him, try his cell phone (he gave me permission to give it out) at 787 435 6546. Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkeling in culebra

Thanks for the tip, will check it out :)

3. Re: snorkeling in culebra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:37 am, May 30, 2013