We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panarama House

Which Culebra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, OR
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Panarama House

Hello,

Heading to Culebra in March and this site saved us from one potential booking with reviews. Has anyone stayed at Panarama? Appreciate any feedback.

thanks!

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panarama House

Really???? No one knows anything about this villa? It's close to town, if that helps.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
930 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panarama House

I have never heard of Panarama house. In close to town, I assume you mean Dewey?

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panarama House

Yes, here's the link: culebra.org/villa-panorama-in-culebra_359.ht…

Tennessee
Level Contributor
930 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Panarama House

I checked out the link. It looks nice, You might want to checkout Casa del Sol,which is where we stayed. Prices are about the same. You have views of Endanada Honda and the Carribean. It sits high on a hill with wonderful breezes. When we return, this is where we will stay. Just google casa del sol culebra. Good luck in your search.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Panarama House

thanks

6. Re: Panarama House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Culebra