We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loved Culebra...any recommendations for a similar island?

Which Culebra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
156 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Loved Culebra...any recommendations for a similar island?

I was in Culebra late last year and it was wonderful. I loved the lack of cruise ships, relatively deserted beaches, scenery, etc. I'm looking to go back to the Caribbean this winter, and would like to try some place new. Culebra is still an option, but I was wondering if anyone here could point me towards another beautiful, sparsely populated island, that is also relatively cheap to get to. (I flew from SJU via Flamenco...I loved that little jumper flight, the view or the island was amazing, and the approach between the ridges was very nice.)

Clearwater
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Loved Culebra...any recommendations for a similar island?

Cayman Brac and little Cayman were it this year so I always check the lastest hurricane affects on any destinationa prior to going. HAPPY TRAILS, ENJOY YOUR NEXT DESTINATION. Eleuthra is on my list to do and so is Costa Rica. Have fun.

12. Re: Loved Culebra...any recommendations for a similar island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 16, 2009