we paid for reservations with isla nena flights from SJU to Culebra for a march'08 trip that had to be postponed until this december '08. isla nena said to check back in august for rate changes and confirmation. i have sent 2 mail with no reply, should i worry? is there something going on that i am unaware of? maybe just the hurricane and TS -- but i would have thought there would be some reply. i don't want to find ourselves out of transport that we already paid for and have to find another route that coordinates with our incoming/outgoing flights. please advise. thank you.