We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

Wigan, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

Hello we are going to SCC in september, I would like to ask you if any of the restaurants or bars have self service for soft drinks or everything is served by barman and if is fridge restocked everyday?

Thank you Tereza

z z
Cordoba, Argentina
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

In most hotels, you have self service and barman can bring you cofe or a spacial drink. In someone special restaurants most food and drink is served by barman.

Wigan, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

So I hope that SCC will ve one of them because it save our time and barman's as well :-)

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

Fridge is not restocked unless it is part of your hotel package. I did not see self-service for drinks.

Wigan, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

Thank you for your response....we will have all inclusive package so it shoul be part of it.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
9,100 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

The only self service cooler I've seen on any resort is in the store !

LENNY

Wigan, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

Thank you for your response....we will have all inclusive package so it shoul be part of it.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
149 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

There is a fridge but not stocked unless you pay extra I think. By self service if you mean are there taps for you to get drinks I think that's a no. If you mean walking up to the bar to order then yes.

Wigan, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

Not even a bottle of water? it is ridiculous if we are paying for all inclusive..... Yes, I mean taps ,,,,I am not english so I did not know how to call that.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
149 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

I think I read that you get water daily in the fridge. You will get water around the hotel without paying for it

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
9,100 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sol Cay Coco bars and room fridge

The only place you will get water or other drinks you can dispense yourself is at the buffet.

You are not charged elsewhere for any drinks or water but they are served to you unless you buy them at the store.

Most resorts will " supply " a large bottle of water and a few soft drinks in your room fridge if they are empty , I always take out part bottles or unused pop so as to get refills !

Tipping is entirely up to you but is NOT included in the all inclusive.

Lenny

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco