We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

information about excursions with snorkelling

toronto
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
information about excursions with snorkelling

We are booked for April. I am looking for information on the speed boat excursion. What is the snorkelling like on this one? Can anyone tell me where the best shore access snorkelling would be?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
560 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: information about excursions with snorkelling

The spped boat excursion , you snorkel among the mangro trees. The have like a channel with a rope down the middle so one can hang on too and you an snorkel as well. it is well worth it.

You can take the catarmaran trip which is nice but I think the spped boat is best bang for your dollar and you are only gone about a half day from the resort.

Their is also the glass bottom boat for 20 CUCS which is good to go on as well You are gone for a couple of hours. I know we were stayin at the Tryp. so in the morning we went and retrieved a bracelet in the morning to access Sol Cayo Coco. We got on the boat in the water in front of the Tryp and then went snorkelling. when we were done, we got of near Sol Cayo Coco and went nand had lunch and a few beverages and walked the resort to get a look around. we then walked the beach (about 25 minutes) back to the Tryp.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: information about excursions with snorkelling

Which resort are you staying at?

toronto
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: information about excursions with snorkelling

we are staying at the iberostar mojito. don't have great expectations from shore but hoping for a little it of coral

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
560 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: information about excursions with snorkelling

I know in front of the Tryp you can snorkel

5. Re: information about excursions with snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco