We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberostar mojito room question

toronto
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
iberostar mojito room question

Have just booked this property for April.. Before i send my request where is the quietest area. I don't mind walking to things. Also have all the rooms been renovated or just some? Also this may sound weird but where are the bathrooms for the beach?

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iberostar mojito room question

Quietest area would be Bldgs 20,21, 22. Go to www.resortsmaps.com and you can call up the map of any resort. This area is locate around the Adult Only Pool, no music allowed there except if you're listening with earphones but you can still hear the music from the main pool. The rooms are still the same, they are still waiting for all the new linens and drapes to come from Spain. The rooms are okay, clean, large and comfortable. Other than sleeping you won't be spending anytime in there, too much to do and see and enjoy.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iberostar mojito room question

The bathrooms at the beach are just before the beach on the walkway ramp intersections. There are security guards stationed along the walkways.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iberostar mojito room question

cayocococuba.net/hotel_iberostarmojito_map.h…

Anything around the main pool will be noisy and busy...also quiet are build 10 and 11 and 17

No real renovations, only cosmetic stuff!

winnipeg
Level Contributor
567 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iberostar mojito room question

Do the rooms all have balconies?

Cape Breton Island...
Level Contributor
79 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: iberostar mojito room question

Hi i have a question on wheelchair accessible rooms...are they available....and some one know..who i could contact with to find out if there are some available....thanks

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: iberostar mojito room question

Shadow034..... see your other questions, I have answered your questions.

No for balconies, ground floors have patios, upper floors have large bay type windows that open.

Cape Breton Island...
Level Contributor
79 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: iberostar mojito room question

thanks..boobear98..

8. Re: iberostar mojito room question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco