We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Insulated travel mugs?

west mids
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Insulated travel mugs?

Hi been reading a little on this topic -staying at MCC would you reccomend folk taking these or do you look silly with a big insulated mug? ; )

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5,504 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Insulated travel mugs?

Cr*p, sorry about the link...

mtpl
Level Contributor
198 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Insulated travel mugs?

I'm adding to this, even though I'm sure the OP is convinced by now!

I started with the big Bubba, and now take only the 20 oz.

I always take a TINY bottle of dish detergent to wash mine, and have been using the same cup for 4 years. Holds sunglasses during flights.

Also the plastic 'just a sip' cups they provide, are next to impossible to hold except by the lid. Feels like you're trying to hold an open top water balloon (almost). I actually bring a smaller plastic (Harry Potter) cup for the evenings. I still stuff it with ... stuff, when packing.

west mids
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Insulated travel mugs?

Ive purchased a small bottle of sterilising liguid (milton) also going with me to keep my bubba fresh and clean : )

Thanks for all the posts!!! : ))

toronto
Level Contributor
155 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Insulated travel mugs?

Bubba's are a must on vacay!! :) Cant go wrong with the 20oz! See tons of people with them. Mine goes in the carry on.

Cheers!

Kim

northwest ontario
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Insulated travel mugs?

I read on here last year about using denture tabs to clean a bubba. It works great. Use 1/4 of a tab over night and voila in the morning no odours!!

Cheers

Bear River, Canada
Level Contributor
3,764 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Insulated travel mugs?

I mentioned doing that on a thread last year and yes it does work. The stainless steel bubbas are much easier to look after than the plastic ones. They don't stain or retain odor so easily.

27. Re: Insulated travel mugs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco