We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

Toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

Just wondering which resort is better and has better food? We just got back from Playa Coco and we enjoyed it but the food not so much, The beaches are great and we are looking at going back soon. So anyone that has a little info on these resorts would be great...

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

I'm going to Memories Caribe on Monday, so will know soon.Glad you enjoyed the beach at Playa Coco as it's right next to where I'm going....Hope the weather will be perfect for us.....If it's warmer than -28C,it'll be great!

Toronto
Level Contributor
178 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

I have been to both resorts and found the food at both resorts to be very good and the beaches as well, our group is considering going back to memories caribe in April and we don't usually revisit the same resort but would do so with either one of these resorts.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

@dogsrule, Could you please do a review of your experiance when you come back... I am leaving to go there on April 2 till the 9....

Toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

Thanks for the replies, I have chosen to go to Honduras at the end of February and looking forward to it, I would still like to know about the review of Memories Carib as we plan on coming back to Cuba...

Ottawa
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

I will post a review when I come back in April

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

Hello Marie, I'll be posting a review when I am able, likely within the next week or so, overall it was a positive experience........Watch for it in coming days........or next week!

dogsrule

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
482 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

Mike - definitely take some insect repellant when you go to Roatan (HM). The local no-seeums have really big teeth:)

8. Re: Sol Cayo Guillermo or Memories Caribe Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco
Recent Conversations