We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gran caribe club cojamar

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
gran caribe club cojamar

hi does anybody know the lay out of the grounds i would love to email the Cojamar(I have email adddress thanks to LindaBT!!!!) and ask for a specific bungalow on beach front? i have asked others its about half and half,one side are saying go for the new block which apparently is at the back and other side saying beach front deffinately!!any more comments??would love to hear from you? we travel 5th may!!Horah!!!

Liverpool
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: gran caribe club cojamar

Hi there,

Sorry to bother you - would you happen to still have that email address for the Cojimar ? I am thinking of doing the same and travelling there in 2 weeks. Thanks.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gran caribe club cojamar

hi this is a link that i used if you click on this it will take you straight to it! also i was told to ask for bungalow 97 as it is beach front,we didnt get it but we wasnt far from everything anyway!yon will love it there! nothing to do outside the hotel so go with that in mind(unless you go on the trips,which is worth it!) enjoy and relax!! happy holiday, kay.... gran-caribe.com/english/contact_hotel.asp…

3. Re: gran caribe club cojamar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 25, 2009