We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rural clinics schools or orphanages

Yorks
7 posts
Save Topic
rural clinics schools or orphanages

Hi,

Has anyone visited any rural clinics, schools or orphanages in the nearby mainland.

We'd like to visist and donate medicines toiletries and books.

We'd welcome comments/advice from anyone with any previous experience of this in this area...

Cheers

Suzy

Canada
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: rural clinics schools or orphanages

Hi Suzy: Please see my forum on taking medical supplies to Cuba.

PM me if you like. I just recently returned from Cayo Guillermo and delivered medical supplies to Ciego de Avila to the dispersal center (the only place that accepts medical supplies).

I also took down a whack of school supplies. I lucked out as one of the bar staff was a teacher going back to school the week I was there.

2. Re: rural clinics schools or orphanages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco
Recent Conversations