We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the name of the house

st john vi
1 post
Save Topic
What's the name of the house

anyone know the name and contact for the purple house (maybe lavendar or violet) that's on the beach at white bay just past ivans' campground?

Colorado
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the name of the house

Are you thinking of the Pink House? That's the one that's available for rental. The 'other' house,(just before the Pink House and after Ivan's) I believe is locally known as the Purple House, is privately owned and the owner no longer rents it.

The Pink House contact info is:

http://www.pinkhousebvi.com

Orlando
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the name of the house

wandererafk- I tried that website. It is not coming up? Do you have a contact number?

Orlando
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the name of the house

Thanks, I'm getting married in JVD in Feb and looking for more rooms

USA
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the name of the house

The Pink House has two co-owners and therefore two websites. Try pinkhouse.bvi or caribbeanbeachhouse.com

Virgin Islands
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's the name of the house

Rudy George has a new apartment below their house in Great Harbour for weekly rentals.

6. Re: What's the name of the house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:27 am, August 21, 2009