We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Bay Villas - Seaside Cottage vs Hillside Villa

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
White Bay Villas - Seaside Cottage vs Hillside Villa

We're trying to decide between a cottage (walking distance to the beach) or a hillside villa (maybe better breezes). What are the pros and cons? Any problems sharing the beach with Pink House guests?

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Bay Villas - Seaside Cottage vs Hillside Villa

Well we are going for the first time in 2 weeks! We chose the Villas for a couple reasons. Better view. More secluded.

Either way, from what I understand the Pink House shares the beach and sometimes "steals" chairs, but that shouldn't happen too often. I would just make friends with whoever is staying there!

We leave in 2 weeks so I will give you feedback once I return.

Cheers,

Eric

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Bay Villas - Seaside Cottage vs Hillside Villa

Thanks Eric! We've been to the BVI a couple of times and Jost was our favorite spot. We're looking forward to a trip next spring. Would love to hear your feedback when you return!

3. Re: White Bay Villas - Seaside Cottage vs Hillside Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Jost Van Dyke