We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Weather in Cambrils

Which Cambrils hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nantwich, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Current Weather in Cambrils

Hi All,

We are arriving in Cambrils on June 6th-13th, It's been a few years since I have been but I always remember it being very warm in June when I have been in the past, although I was a little younger. I have been checking the weather forecast and it seems quite cool for the time of the year, 18-22c. Has anyone been in the last few days and noticed any different?

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current Weather in Cambrils

France and Spain have been affected by the same weather system that gave the UK its coldest May for over 40 years. The forecast for Cambrils looks pretty good for the next week or so and it has warmed up a little at night. Expect 16c at night and 26c in the day. There maybe the odd cloud about and a shower or two.

Nantwich, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current Weather in Cambrils

Great. Thanks for the advice. I thought that the current weather pattern affecting NE Europe may have something to do with it.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Current Weather in Cambrils

will be in Miami platja nxt wk.anyone know of bars showing lions match? have car so could go to cambrils,salou etc if necessary. thanks

4. Re: Current Weather in Cambrils

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 01, 2014