We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel president

scotland
Level Contributor
170 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
hotel president

booked this hotel for a week in September for my wife and I. Taking our 3 yr old grandson for his first ever foreign holiday. Does anyone know if theres any entertainment at the hotel or surrounding areas that will keep him amused. He never stops or is that me just getting old ? Cant remember his mother being so energetic !

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel president

Hi,

Entertainment every night, not sure whats on for kids, but I can find out more details for you when we go at the end of July, our 5th visit to this hotel, we go as a couple but it's a great family hotel.

Tip - book a pool view room high floor if possible, they are much quieter, plus you can sit on the balcony and watch the entertainment in the evening if your little grandson get tired out - you wish...lol

Anything else just ask or sent me a PM.

scotland
Level Contributor
170 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel president

Thanks mate. Always said my days off taking kids on holiday were over but here I am taking the wee man on his first foreign trip. Dont know whos more excited. Me or him ! Any tips on keeping him amused will be appreciated. Though a swimming pool should cover daylight hours lol

cheers billy

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel president

hi just returned from hotel president excellent hotel.There is a mini club for children and a disco of a night.Turn left at bottom of hill there is a place with things for children near the beach there is childrens play parks .

scotland
Level Contributor
170 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel president

cheers flanog, Really looking forward to the holiday. Everything sounds good to me. The wee mans super excited. Hes not 3 yet and the staff at the daycare centre cant believe all the details he can tell them about him going away on the plane to Spain with his gran and grandad lol

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel president

Bless him!

He is going to love the "noddy" train that stops outside the hotel and goes around the resort, great for big kids to!

2 weeks on Tuesday and I'll be on it, I can't wait!

scotland
Level Contributor
170 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel president

I will never get him off it . He loves trains . That will be my job for a week as his grandmother lies sunbathing lol

7. Re: hotel president

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, July 15, 2015