We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife Calella

2 posts
Save Topic
Nightlife Calella

Hello, I am off to Calella for my birthday and want to spend nights out there.. Where is best to go and is it safe?

Malgrat de Mar...
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife Calella

it depends on your age and what you want to do at night and where you are staying

there are plenty bars/nightclubs and some are more suitable for the 18-30 range and some more suitable for older people.

not many clubs/bars suitable for under 18s................

give us a clue and we can maybe offer more help

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife Calella

Well I'm going for my 21st birthday? Only for 4 days so want to make the most out of the trip :)

Level Contributor
401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife Calella

Loads of clubs around, I found Calella to be very lively but not in your face. You will have a good time. It is also very compact so it is hard to not find the clubs.

Most clubs seem to open till around 5:00am or beyond well past my bedtime! Lots of bars too. Calella is not that known amongst young Brits but seems to be a very popular destination for German 18-30s. That said there were plenty of brits in the bars and clubs.

It certainly isn't full on but it was a great balance.

4. Re: Nightlife Calella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Calella