We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Italian?

which is the best Italian in corralejo. Any recommendations? I love pasta dishes

Leeds
Level Contributor
650 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian?

I like Little Italy. The service is good and the food is fine but guess what it's not Italian

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian?

Have you read the reviews here? There are quite a few Italian places, and more are opening every day as we're having quite an influx of Italian businesses at the moment.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian?

Read the reviews where Sheila? Do you mean the little Italy place? If so yes I have. Like you say there are lots of Italian places about but I just wondered if there was a Really good one.

Edited: 2:59 am, May 11, 2015
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,480 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian?

Munsh_kin10-click on restaurants on top bar & then click on Italian. You'll get many reviews & options for that type of cuisine.

Leeds
Level Contributor
650 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Italian?

Munch_kin10. Food is a very personal thing. Tell me which Italians you like in Leeds and I will try to think of a similar one in Corralejo

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Italian?

Not keen on the chains. I like individual restaurants. There's one at the bottom of briggate past McDonalds and cross the road just before you cross the bridge and I'm sorry but I can't remember the name but they do what I call proper Italian food. Used to like bibis but that went downhill.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Italian?

We visited Corralejo last year on a day trip from Playa Blanca and I had one of the best pasta dishes I have ever eaten at Cafe Cantante accompanied by a really good acoustic guitar player, great service and fabulous view. We are staying in Corralejo this year and I can't wait to go back to this restaurant but again it is not itallian, not sure if it is run by russians, worth checking out on the TA reviews anyway.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Italian?

Cantante is Cuban/Latin American and not open at the moment (renovations). Let's face it, just about every restaurant here does pizza and pasta. Many non-Italian restaurants' pasta dishes are fine. I still say you'll get better ideas from TA reviews of particular restaurants. Some change dramatically over time. Ask here and you'll just get a snapshot of a couple of dishes on one particular day, in one person's opinion.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Italian?

Oh No Sheila, I hope it re opens in time for our trip.

Leeds
Level Contributor
650 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Italian?

Not many chain restaurants here. You could try Pizzeria de Napoli or Pizzeria Peperone or Taberna Caraguapa or go Spanish at Meson Las Tejas. Loads of others ,shop around and enjoy

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations